Once you have created multiple visualizations, it's now time to create a dashboard where you can combine all the visualization.
Below given are the steps for creating a dashboard:
1. Click on the “Menu” bar on the left-hand corner of the second ribbon on the screen and then click on “Dashboards” as shown below:
2. Once you click on the tab of the dashboard you will arrive at a screen where you have an option for creating a new dashboard, click on “Create dashboard”
3. The page will then be redirected to the page where you have either the option to create new visualizations and add them or you can add the visualization from the existing list of visualizations.
4. Since you have already created a couple of visualizations, you should opt for “Add an existing”.
5. A new pop-up appears on the right side of the screen to add the panel. You can either search for the specific visualization or go through page indexes to find your required visualization.
Right Side Screen View
6. You have the freedom to select as many visualizations as per our requirement for your own dashboard. Once you have completed adding all the visualizations click on the “(x)Close” button from the top right corner of the pop-up display. Now all your visualizations should be displayed on your dashboards.
8. Once all the arrangements of your visualizations are completed you are now ready to save the visualization. Click on the “Save” button from the list
9. As you click the Save button you will a pop-up on the screen asking you to fill in the name and the description of the visualization and click on “Save” (Visual Cue shown below)
Title: Name of Dashboard | Desciption: About Dashboard
Given is an example of a dashboard demonstrating the look and feel of the final dashboards.
Could not load image